1. Daylight savings made this early riser rise even earlier! But this morning he fell back asleep with me and I loved it.
2. Millie still loves making creations with paper plates. This is of her at a donut shop.
3. Bad head bonk for Harvey. Ice pack and more snuggles (and a shirtless brother).
4. Assessing the damage. This is such a dangerous age!
5. Max hadn't played with Play-Doh in a while and he was really excited to get his cars involved too.
6. More donut art from Millie. It seems she found the stickers leftover from Letter D week at preschool? This is our family eating donuts (minus Harvey apparently).
7. I cleaned the mirror and then he thought it looked so good he should lick it. And so he did.
8. Max has to get out every piece of his Halloween candy each time he's deciding which to eat.
9. Jumping after school.
10. Millie reads for at least 20 minutes a night, and this particular night she picked a book she knew Max would like to hear. Such a sweet girl.