Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another triumph

I have this weird thing about me. Sometimes I subconsciously measure my ability to be a good wife by my ability to make Tyler good meals. Well, for tonight, I am a fantastic wife! I made chicken parmesan for dinner. This was a first for me, and it turned out so well! The only thing I would change was the fact that I had to finish off a can of Ragu before it expired instead of making my marinara sauce... which reminds me-- your mom's so fat her blood type is Ragu! Just kiddin'. :) I tried a recipe off the internet. When I told my mom what was in it, she said it sounded disgusting! It was different than the Lion House cookbook recipe she has used, so I was a little nervous to try it. I also used elbow macaroni because I forgot to get more spaghetti noodles when I was at the store yesterday. Oh well.

It's the best when I hear Tyler say "Mmmm!" without knowing it. He gets so into his meals and scoops the food up as if he hasn't eaten in days. He definitely did that tonight! I'm so glad it was a success. Hopefully my pumpkin cookies will go over just as well tomorrow....

1 comment:

Daniel and Heidi Greaves said...

I'm glad I don't base my wife quality on the dinners I make. I would definately be a failure :). You'll have to share some tips!