Thursday, February 18, 2010

Did I ever tell you

that I have an amazing husband?? He blows me away. Tyler is one of those people that is inherently talented at everything he does. He's amazing in his classes at school, and works SO hard for that. Tyler is the greatest member of the BYU Grounds Crew (Campus Beautification Engineer, I call it), and keeps everyone on his crew happy and positive while doing a not-so-fun job. He is still a legend in his mission-- what a rockstar. And then, along with his amazing mind and strong testimony and impressive work ethic (not to mention his rapping skills-- oh baby) he is also a great athlete.

He scored not 5, not 10, not 20, but 27 points in his basketball game last week! He carried his fellow Ducks through that game.

Then, after all that-- after working so hard in every other aspect of his life-- he comes home and gives me a massage, does the dishes for me, and takes time to make me feel special.

My love, you are definitely a superhero. Thanks for being mine.

No comments: