Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Promise to make me laugh?" "Every day."

Tyler and I watched Legacy on Sunday, which reminded me of that cute line that's the title of this post.

Hope this doesn't embarrass you, honey-- I'm just telling all my blog friends how adorable you are.

The past few days, Tyler and I have been playing around on the computer, recording different songs using a program he downloaded. Tyler wants to record me singing, so we're trying to find a good program, mic, etc. He also discovered loops on this program, which allows you to be a DJ of sorts. I went to pick him up from campus yesterday and he walks out with his iPod in his ears, jamming. I asked what he was listening to, and he said he would show me. He then proceeded to play a mix that he made, with a drum beat and a piano melody mixed together. He rapped the whole way home! I could not stop laughing-- in part because of his lyrics, and in part because it's funny to see a white boy rap. No offense, sweetie.

As I went to bed last night, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so grateful for a husband and a best friend who makes me laugh every day. He honestly brings so much happiness and optimism and joy into my life! I love you, T-Money. Peace out.

No comments: