Wednesday, December 11, 2013

10 on 10: December 2013

A big mess with delicious results (below)
One of my favorite Christmas cookies
Making deliveries-- and so happily! 
My favorite piece of mail yesterday
All the rest... it'd been a while
We stopped by to see Gigi and walked out with these treasures! 
In case you've ever wondered what happens when you forget to poke holes in potatoes before you bake them
Her current favorite "toys"
I've been craving turkey sandwiches a lot lately... and I need to just start wearing a poncho
I still really love our tree
Had a mini mental breakdown yesterday. I think I have too many things going on right now. I just really want Christmas to be perfect and magical for Millie! But the truth is, she is not going to care if I make a cute new garland for the mantel, or if her stockings are handmade. She's not even going to notice! So I finally let go of some of the silly things clogging up my to-do list this morning and I feel much better. 

Also, I had a straaaange dream last night. I dreamt that I gave birth to twin girls, and I really enjoyed labor. The babies were born in the garage, and Tyler took them immediately (why wasn't this strange to my dreaming mind??) and not seeing them didn't bother me at all for some reason. I was walking around the house, going about my day, and I kept thinking, "I'm going to go check on the babies." But I never did! And there were other strange things too. I woke up around 1:30am, feeling my stomach to see if I was still pregnant- the dream was so real! I couldn't go back to sleep after that... so I crocheted and watched a cheesy Christmas movie. I guess we've entered the insomniac phase of the pregnancy. Last time around I watched a lot of Chopped and River Monsters (????) but this time I hope to be more productive if I'm not sleeping anyway. Babbling over.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

love your cute belly, love your tree, love the pictures framed by the tree!! you guys are too cute!