Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

A trip to Lufkin

Millie and I went to see my family this past week. I needed to get away a bit, Sarah's school play was showing, and Kim, Sam, Eliza, and Grandma Andersen were coming to Texas! We had a fun week. Some of the highlights were: watching lots of HGTV, building fires, eating meals by the fire because the kitchen was cold, watching Millie play with her cousins, visiting with Grandma, seeing Sarah star in "Bye-Bye Birdie," waking up to snow (in Texas! Over an inch! What??), and antique shopping just me, Kim, and Mom. It was a great 5 days, and Millie is already asking to go back to Monka's house.

Driving up... she loves putting on doll clothes
First selfie
Second selfie, while sneezing



Now I know where I get my habit of bringing ice water everywhere I go! Thanks Mom.
She hopped in the front seat and said, "I wanna drive. K?"
SNOW!





On a walk to see the longhorns next door


A little girl asked for Sarah's autograph

No comments: