Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pizza on the patio

We were recently given some patio furniture. Thanks, Gigi and Poppy! As fun as the camping chairs were, we love having a table and nicer chairs that even rock. The backyard is shaded in the evenings so it feels great even when it's warm. We had our first dinner outside on Sunday and it was a perfect evening for it! We're looking forward to many more meals out there.



Then it (of course) evolved into a Disney jam session, dancing and all. It's impossible to say no when she comes up and grabs your hand, pulling and saying, "Dance wif me!"



Max and I watched



2 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

CUTE. Love dance party's and pizza. I need to come meet little Max! :)

Katie said...

I can't wrap my head around the fact that you now have two kids! Your pregnancy went so fast for me… haha I hope it went as fast for you and that you're enjoying being a mom to those two cute kids!