Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Delilah's birthday party

Millie's best friend Delilah had her 2nd birthday party last weekend! It was Frozen themed, which Millie loved, obviously. One of my past favorite Millie and Delilah moments was at Berry Hill, watching them sing "Let It Go" at the top of their lungs in the middle of the restaurant. Anyway, the party was adorable and Millie had a great time. Maggie took some cute pictures, which I grabbed from facebook since I didn't take a single picture myself! 


Coloring and Olaf-building. 


Delilah and Millie chatted while Johnny and I chatted.



Like the awesome, organized, attentive mother I am, I totally missed that this party would include swimming, and therefore didn't bring her suit. Luckily, Delilah had an extra suit and floaties and let Millie borrow them. 





Delilah loves Max, or Dax, as she calls him.


We sure are going to miss these peeps!! They just moved back to Austin. Luckily that's only a few hours away. Happy birthday Delilah!

No comments: