Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dog days of summer

Oh man. We are ready for some cooler weather. But I'm trying not to complain because I know that in January I'll be ready to swim again! So we're trying to enjoy all the summery stuff while we still can. We have a few more things to check off our summer bucket list too, so I guess we're not quite ready for it to end!




But when it just gets to be too much (ie Millie is sick of swimming or Max's heat rash gets too bad on his neck rolls) here's how we beat the heat:


We've been going to story time at the library on Tuesday mornings. Millie was nervous about it at first but now she likes it and will participate. She also loves checking out books and has been quite the bookworm lately. I love it!


This picture doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but we were inside and he's just cute.



We also practice being on our hands and knees! He's just growing up too quickly for me.


Millie of course sings "Let It Go" for us and Max loves it!


We find Max in the oddest of places,


And he spends a considerable amount of time eating my face.

We're going to miss these summer days!

No comments: