Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Little things


Making a bracelet for Delilah for her birthday and for herself




I whipped out a batch of kolaches last week. The stars aligned and both kids napped at the same time for over an hour! Tyler now has weekday breakfasts for at least a month.


"Millie, what are you doing?" "I'm feeding my baby, just like you're feeding Max!" 


Sharon and I stopped on one of our morning runs to pick up a big frame we saw on the side of the road. It was probably funny for those looking on to see us walk it home!


We had a visit from Monka, Sarah, Jeff, Kerri, and baby Jane! But the picture above is our only evidence. Mom brought some fabric that she'd ordered for a quilt but that didn't match. Bummer for the quilt, awesome for me! We each cut out a pencil skirt. I'm a little nervous to finish it by myself... it's been a long time since I've sewn clothes!


Monka also brought all their toys since they're moving and don't have room for them in their apartment. Millie will very happily look after them for you, Monka! She wouldn't leave the playroom for the rest of the day, and even then it was with major tears.


Hi, Max! This is our typical playroom setup: Max in his bumbo and Millie and I making a big mess.


I tried out a pinterest craft finally (bought the stuff way back in January or February). Sent this little guy off to Alaska for my new nephew coming anytime! Don't look too closely- it is very clearly my first attempt.


A little bathroom fun


I really want to get some of this cute scallop-trimmed fabric and make a skirt. I told myself I have to wait until I finish the pencil skirt Mom helped me start! Where is this urge to sew coming from??


Millie finally pooped in the toilet! She gets to play with her Ariel toy now. Hopefully she keeps this up!


A little goodnight picture to send to Daddy before reading scriptures one night.

1 comment:

Samantha Van Noy said...

You are such a good mommy!