1. A little morning makeup (notice the blue eyeshadow on her forehead). Also, what on earth is that face??
2. The ottoman is coming along! The issue of only working on it during naps is that it takes a long time to see any progress. Someday I'll finish it.
3. Cutting foam for the side of the ottoman - this felt very violent for some reason!
4. Post-nap snuggles
5. Max pulled this mirror over himself and it cracked! It scared him but luckily no pieces came out.
6. That little pink stick caused a lot of tears and 2 timeouts in 1 day.
7. Making sure everyone was all set for family pictures the next day!
8. Max has become more of a thumb-sucker lately when his binky isn't around. He's sucking off any extra food, I guess!
9. Millie walked into the bathroom to find Max standing up in the tub and she was laughing so hard about it, which Max loved.
10. Pocket loot from a day of Mom-ing: one earring, a piece of gum, a popped balloon, a screwdriver bit, and part of a fruit snack wrapper. Not a bad representation of the day!