Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Catching up November


Millie cracks me up with the unconventional ways she plays with her toys, especially her princesses!



Halfway through the month here.


We had a fun little cold spell and I instantly wished for summer back.


Pilgrim hat during cousin story time.


One of the great joys of my life right now is feeding Max. I know it's mostly because of our battles with Millie, but it just makes me so happy to see Max eat what I make! He loves food and I love him for it. And other things too, obviously. Oh I just adore this boy.



The messes grow ever larger as he grows more mobile and curious.



Millie puts her crown on Max's head at least once a day. He's a good sport about it for now.


Millie and Max grow more interactive every day and I love it! She saw the break in the clouds (below) and asked if there were holes in the sky. I love the way kids think.



Trying on her dress for Uncle Garrett's wedding. We just can't resist a good twirl around here!


Further proof of his hair. Also, proof of his two front teeth coming in.


More vehicle drama. Merry Christmas to my car.


Some fall baking: pumpkin bread (2 mini-loaves with chocolate chips, per Millie's and Daddy's request) and a Kentucky Chocolate Chip Pie for Pie Night.



Millie's princesses had a bath in some dish water the other day. 



Millie asked for a pink car shopping cart and I was pretty positive they didn't have pink ones... thankfully I was wrong. Also, the baking isle on the day before Thanksgiving almost equals Black Friday at Wal-Mart. Insanity.

No comments: