Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Friday photos

I go through phases of being consistent at taking pictures, and other times I don't take any for a while and then take a ton in one day. All of these pictures happen to have been taken on a Friday.


Watching a lizard outside


I snuck in a book for me in our library haul


Millie is so excited to go to a ballet camp with Aunt Heidi in June. She's obsessed with the leotard/tutu that Gigi and Heidi got for her, and the ballet slippers we got her. Fancy Nancy taught her to plie, and Aunt Heidi has already taught her some other awesome moves! 



Tyler loves these game burgers he sometimes gets with his work team. The patty has bison, venison, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting.  


Millie often tells me to cover my eyes while she does something for me to see when I open. I was sitting here for a good 5 minutes this time.


Waiting for Daddy in the rain. Max loved getting wet! 


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super Max!! He's such a hunk. And Millie makes a most perfect ballerina :). can't wait to see her adorable dance moves!!

Samantha Van Noy said...

I love Millie's dancing outfit!