Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More driving and Utah days 1-3

On Saturday we cleaned the condo and headed to Spring City to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Backus.


Millie thinks she is so funny!


She also lost all marker privileges.


You know you're sisters when you separately buy the same candy at the gas station.


I was trying to get a pic of the Welcome to Utah sign and caught this selfie-taking couple instead. Ha!


A Manti Temple drive-by


Soooo happy to be at Grandpa's! And sooo happy to be out of the car.



We went to church on Sunday and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Millie loved running around outside with her cousins.


Do we look comfortable?? I was not, I assure you. Sleeping with kids is just a riot.

On Monday we went up to Utah Valley to do some wedding shopping.


Max's first Arctic Circle cone!


Arctic Circle is just the same as when Linds and I worked there. Walking in there was so weird - I instantly felt like I was 16 again.


After a few hours of wedding errands we played at Nelson's Grove.


We brought dinner back to this park before driving back to Grandpa's. 

No comments: