Monday, August 24, 2015

Utah, Day 6

I got a last-minute haircut that morning. I had just washed my hair and was trying to do it and I couldn't stand it anymore... Luckily a nearby hair studio had an opening.


Tyler picked me up with the kids asleep in the back so we drove down to Provo. We drove around and reminisced, had a J-Dawg, and went to BYU to walk around campus for a bit. 


Behind Tyler is our first apartment!


At the MOA



Tyler introduced the kids and me to the BYU cookies n cream milk. Yum.


After a little more wandering and playing we headed home to get ready for the reception. This was a long effort, since I was to braid all the little girls' hair. It was really fun!


The above photo is shared at great expense to me... Not a flattering angle. I braided and Mom curled!



The reception was so fun! It was held at Sleepy Ridge golf course in Orem. It was beautiful. We really enjoyed the food, and  the kids really loved dancing.








It was so fun to have so many Juergens there! The kids were being total stinkers at this point (Millie had just thrown up all over herself and Max was obviously not having it anymore). But it was chaotic fun having so many people to visit with - a great night!

1 comment:

Britt Hanson said...

I love the haircut! It looks great! And I bet it feels good, too :)