1. Some Christmas cheer finally made it to our door. I found this on the side of the road a few years ago and still can't believe someone was going to throw it away! I think it's so cute.
2. In our morning prayer, Tyler prayed that Max would play happily by himself so I could get things done and have a break. That prayer was answered and I was so grateful!
4. Christmas card mailing day! Bottom section stayed in TX, middle section went to Utah, and top section was for everywhere else. Pretty funny.
5. If I take longer than one second to find the keys, Max decides to take matters into his own hands.
6. The beginnings of a stocking hanger. Also, can you find the upside down reindeer with no body?? Another victim of the children.
8. Lots more leaves today! Had to take advantage of it and play.
10. A fun RS activity. I missed the first 2/3 of the progressive dinner, but made it for the white elephant game. Love these ladies.