Friday, February 12, 2016

Cousin fun

Lindsay and Kenny came to Houston for a super quick trip last weekend. They brought their son Briggs to my mom's so we spent a lot of Friday and Saturday there playing!


Exploring the complex courtyard.


My parents also watched Millie and Max Friday night so Tyler and I could go to the temple, so they had a fun 3-cousin party.  

Saturday I got to sneak into my mom's workshop at their RS activity. She is so awesome and I really hope some of that rubs off on me someday. The theme of the activity was being super woman or something and we took a cheesy pic in the photo booth. 



Lindsay and Kenny came to Mom and Dad's after a bit and we visited and went to Mod Pizza for dinner. Can't wait to have fun weekends like this with them more often!

No comments: