Sunday, February 7, 2016

Little things

We lost the binky. At first I decided it was high time we get rid of it anyway, but that was quickly overruled by my desire to survive this busy season with my sanity intact. I bought two more pacifiers and then of course found the missing one! Poor guy had a rough couple nights though.


Max insisted he wear a backpack to walk Millie to preschool. Why are kids wearing backpacks so cute????


Hosted a book exchange for our ward book club and got rid of 2 boxes of books in the process. Win win! I didn't get a pic of all of us but I got a pic of my give away library.



We have enjoyed some nice days at the park lately. Max insisted on setting up train tracks there. 


My two little monkeys at the library. Not even sure why I take them out sometimes! But I take pictures so I can laugh later, because this really is hilarious.  It was so not at the time.


My sunshine girl.


We decorated sugar cookies with royal icing at YW last week. I was a total newbie when it came to the process (who knew the tip goes inside the icing bag?? Not me. It was messy) but we had fun and ended up with yummy results. Can't wait to try again and maybe do it right!


No comments: