Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Little things

A lot of little things, because I'm playing catch up!

I can't believe what a nice winter we have had. We may pay for it with a killer summer, but still. We're definitely enjoying this.



A rather dramatic dress up outfit. She scootered around the house with the cape flowing in the air and it was so funny.


Venturing around the block on our scooters. Millie did great! I ended up carrying Max half the time.



The kids have been interested in taking pictures lately. Above is Max's first attempt, and below is Millie's.


Max insists that this is how we walk into the library. Always.


We went to Deputy Goforth Park so I could run around the lake. Millie scootered around the whole thing, 2 miles!! She was so awesome. She went super fast at first and towards the end she was getting tired but kept saying "This is a long way but I can do it!" I was so proud of her.


Playing at the park after our run.


I had Millie hold my phone while I showed her how to get to the top, and I guess I'd left the camera on because I found about 60 pictures like this later. So funny.


I pulled out some toys that had been in our storage room and Max worked on these puzzles for so long. I need to remember to rotate toys better.


Monka was in Alaska and Tyler was working so we called Ampa and invited him down for dinner. So glad we live close enough to be spontaneous like that sometimes!


Max brought me a ball and scissors and asked me to fix the ball. Turns out he wanted the little rattley ball out! I was laughing so hard, but he was not amused that I wouldn't do it.


You just never know where you'll find them when you hop out of the shower.


We use the iPad for bedtime scripture stories and now Millie also likes to color a picture on the notepad afterward. Anything to delay sleep!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I wish you lived here in Utah (actually, I wish we lived in Texas because of that weather!) because I feel like our girls would have such a great time together and we could hang out! Move here please!