Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Our Anniversary

We celebrated 7 years of marriage over the weekend!! I can't believe it has been 7 years, and I can't believe it has only been 7 years haha. It has been a wonderful ride and we look forward to everything ahead.

We got to go on a date on Saturday to the temple and dinner. Thanks to Gigi and Poppy for watching the kids and for dinner!



We got dessert which we pretty much never do, which is a good thing because wow. We were so stuffed. Totally worth every bite!


Love remembering this day!


After looking at wedding pictures, I spent the day jealous of my skinny bride self as I hit 24 weeks pregnant and look about 34 weeks. Oh well.


We also had cake with the kids to celebrate our family's birthday! I attempted a layer cake with fancy frosting, which I decided afterward is just not worth the time and effort and dishes. The evening was spent fighting the kids to eat their dinner and when they finally did our cake eating was more in exasperation than celebration! Which shows just how life changes with kids. Gotta love it. So I'm glad we got a date in. And Tyler brought me some chocolate covered strawberries and apples - he knows the way to my heart!! I love him and am so thankful he married me 7 years ago. 

No comments: