Sunday, September 25, 2016

Haircuts all around

Millie desperately needed a haircut after a summer of chlorine damage, and Max's hair was getting pretty long too! So the other night we had a little hair cutting party in my bathroom. It involves a show on the iPad and a bubble bath in Mom's tub, so it's a pretty special time! haha



I wasn't planning to go this short, but this was my compromise with Millie. She wanted it up by her ears (!!) and kept saying, "Shorter Mom!" I finally convinced her that we need to at least be able to put it in a ponytail . She loves short hair.



Max said afterwards, "It's not too bad! I handsome!" Which is so true. This kid kills me.


Tyler also got a haircut a couple days later . Adult haircuts just aren't the party that they are for kids I guess!

No comments: