Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

One weekend in two cities

Tyler got to go with his parents to Washington DC for the BYU football game a couple weekends ago! We kept busy while he was gone:

A morning at the splashpad. This was my attempt to be okay mentally with the heat. 


Poor Max fell down and got a bloody knee and wanted to sit with me for a minute.


Borrowing Tyler's BYU shirt to watch the game. Sneaking to his side of the closet is becoming more regular these days! (31 weeks)


The kids and I went to my parents' house for dinner and to watch the women's session of General Conference. Lindsay and Charlotte both came with their new babies too and it was so fun! We watched the session at my parents' building since my dad needed to be there. The kids were pretty good. And my belly looks crazy big in this pic.


And now for the much more exciting part of this post - Tyler's trip! They flew out Friday and got to see the boys that evening.


They saw a few sites before heading to the game. Shayna was there too! 





#87 and #23!


The Cougars put up a good fight but lost. They got to see G&M one more time before the team flew home.


And a stop at the beautiful DC temple!


Tyler flew home on Sunday. I'm so glad he could go, and it's always so good when he comes home!

No comments: