Is there anything better, you ask? I submit that there is not. :) My kids are sitting here looking at it with me and they're all giggling and laughing like she's the cutest thing they've ever seen! Ty thinks she was flexing in that first picture haha. I love it! Can't wait to see you at Jeff's wedding! I just got my ticket and I'm sooo excited! :) When do you get there?
2 comments:
Is there anything better, you ask? I submit that there is not. :)
My kids are sitting here looking at it with me and they're all giggling and laughing like she's the cutest thing they've ever seen! Ty thinks she was flexing in that first picture haha. I love it! Can't wait to see you at Jeff's wedding! I just got my ticket and I'm sooo excited! :) When do you get there?
I love it! Naked babies are the best kind of babies!
Post a Comment