- Recently I have been quite the insomniac. I just can't seem to sleep as much as I need or want to! I'm not sure what's causing it, but I'd like for it to go away. Thanks.
- Because of my inability to fall asleep, last night I spent some time perusing through my old blog. Man, I was a dork. And I'll probably look back on what I'm writing now and think the same thing! It's funny how people change and whatever's current is coolest and whatever used to be is automatically uncool. I guess we all view ourselves as constantly improving.
- Yesterday was a long day. Tyler and I sat down at the end of it and congratulated each other for getting through it. Day of rest? Think again. Between callings and babies and meetings, that's just not happening.
- I'm itchin' for it to be Christmas! Or at least the few days before it. The closer we get, the more excited I get.
- Millie cut another tooth during church yesterday. Sometimes I'm unsure whether it's the tooth that brings on the screaming, or the screaming that brings on the tooth. Either way, we will all be happy people when this teething business is over! Poor baby.
- We've had a few events for Tyler's work recently (Christmas parties and such) and I feel like the older I get, the worse I am at interacting with people I don't know. But it's been so fun to get dressed up and go out with my hubby! I'm so lucky to be his wife.
1 comment:
I hear ya. We went to the christmas party for cody's work and I realized that I have totally forgotten how to socialize!
Post a Comment