Tyler had a little business trip last week. I only call it little because he didn't go too far (Dallas), but it was still a long week without him! Here's how we made it through:
 |
| Target run, during which Millie refused to take off her sunglasses |
 |
| Taking long baths |
 |
| Visiting Grammy in the Woodlands |
 |
| And checking out the cool fish pond below her place |
 |
| Eating "awpaws" |
 |
| Going to Chick-fil-A with friends |
 |
| Looking at pictures of Daddy. She was very jealous that we got cake in these wedding pictures. |
Thankfully, Tyler came home Friday afternoon. We had a ward pool party on Friday night and it was great fun! Millie was so glad to have Daddy home, as was I.
2 comments:
Oh weeks are so long when daddy's are gone!! Glad you made it through! I am so jealous of Millie's cute hair!
a week is a long time!! she is so cute and spunky, i love it!!
Post a Comment