Wednesday, December 4, 2013

23 weeks (and before)

It's hard to believe that I'm only 23 weeks pregnant, because I feel like an elephant. I know I don't look like an elephant, and I know that I have a lot further to go (and grow!) but I just feel large. My baby-carrying muscles cause me a lot of pain, I think because of the way the baby is positioned. Some days I can hardly walk and other days I hardly notice it- weird. At our 20-week ultrasound, the baby was measuring about a week ahead, but my stomach is measuring about 2 weeks behind, which tells me he's still very much inside of me, if that makes sense. I think once I have a bigger belly he'll be more free to roam about. Right? Riiiight. But I love that I've been feeling our boy move so much, and so much sooner than with Millie. That makes it all worth it to me! Anyway, on to pictures.

17 weeks
20 weeks

23 weeks, comparing pregnancy 1 and pregnancy 2. Also, Millie's tummy at 23 months. She cracks me up.

Pregnancy 1
Pregnancy 2

























We just feel so thankful for good health right now! To have healthy children and to have good health to care for them (inside & out!) is such a blessing. We can't wait to meet our little man.

2 comments:

Britt Hanson said...

You look so great! It's fun having someone who is due around the same time as me :)

Tiffany said...

Cam you look awesome! You look tiny, seriously! You are supposed to look bigger on your second pregnancy and you don't at all! I love that Millie is showing her tummy too!