Tyler is back at work today, which I'm a little bit in denial about. It has been SO wonderful to have lots of time as a family the last two weeks! We know we have a couple of rough months ahead with busy season, so we soaked up every last minute together. I think I've pretty much blogged all of the big stuff, so here is everything that was neglected.
| I fell asleep putting Millie down for a nap one day |
| What happens when I try to go to the bathroom alone |
| Millie stole Botz's hat at Willie's |
| She looooved Elf |
| Trying out the bath paint set she got for Christmas |
| Playing with Daddy while Mom waited in line |
![]() |
| On our way to the temple- squished! |
![]() |
| Taking down Christmas |
![]() |
| Millie's idea of lamb chops? Kinda morbid |
![]() |
| Dad helped organize Millie's kitchen |
![]() |
| She only snuggles when she's reeeeeeaally tired |






2 comments:
Gorgeous family pictures!! You look so great cam! And where is that spectacular kitchen from?!
So fun and so cute! I love the "lamb chops." :)
Post a Comment