
Our 5th anniversary is coming up in a few months, and I just learned that Tyler can make tooting noises with his armpit. He still surprises me! I almost died laughing.
Sad story: some birds built a nest above our porch (AGAIN) and one Sunday we found 4 little baby birds! They looked like sock monkeys a little bit. Then 5 days later we opened the door and they were dead on our porch and it smelled horrible! So sad.
Tyler had a doctor's appointment and we decided to tag along. While he was in there Millie needed to poop and Max was hungry, so I just took both kids out to the car. I put a diaper on Millie and hopped in the backseat to feed Max (less visibility there). The car was running so that we could have the A/C on, and Millie was climbing around and pretending to drive and having so much fun! Wearing a diaper and no pants, of course. A doctor walked out of one practice and into another (there were quite a few offices in this little medical park). He looked and smiled at Millie and kind of stared for a second. He went inside and then came out again with a woman in scrubs, I assume a nurse. She walked closer and started looking in the car, in the backseat too. I was trying to wave and I guess she didn't hear me shouting "HI! She's not alone!", but I also felt awkward because I was nursing Max and the reason I was sitting back there was to not be seen! Anyway, she eventually saw me and was embarrassed and they went back inside. I'm sure they had contemplated calling CPS for a minute there! I was really glad to leave when Tyler was done.




No comments:
Post a Comment