I finally switched out some pictures in my instawall. It is still a little Millie-heavy, but it's fun to have new ones to see!
Not sure what to do with the old pics... In having a hard time throwing them away. Maybe I'll make my own version of a chat book? I don't know.
We had a fun YW activity last week. The girls tie dyed T-shirts for our annual river trip. My shirt looks awesome (below on the right). I'm so thankful for the awesome women I get to serve with who are so helpful and fun!
We brought AJ to the library with us last week. I got to look for books for the kids while he read to them. Everybody won.
Coloring lately means that I get to draw some kind of picture for Millie to color. It's really too bad I'm terrible at drawing. It also means I have tokeep a super close eye on Max because he thinks eating crayons is funny. It isn't.
Millie is having fun with the magnet letters we found in the dollar section at Target.











1 comment:
The library is seriously the most stressful place! My boys always think they are dying while I try to look for books with them in the stroller. And of course eating crayons is funny! Playdough is funny too. Kids.
Post a Comment