1. Still loving fitness blender workouts!
2. I'm talking to someone at Home Depot and suddenly I hear a pop and my hair starts to fall. Thick hair problems! Luckily I had a few bobby pins in my bag.
3. Unproductive shoe shopping
5. Playing with borders for the Weston's blanket
6. Millie made a self-portrait out of yarn while I crocheted. She wanted to leave it on the ottoman until her birthday! Obviously it didn't last that long. It lasted approximately 3 minutes after Max woke up from his nap.
7. Little jumper
9. The kids have a renewed obsession with this book. Max asks for it before every nap/bedtime! Sadly, we have gotten to the point where I have the whole thing memorized. When I'm feeling lazy I just recite it to him as we rock rather than read it to him on the couch.









1 comment:
My kids were obsessed with that book last year! Such a great one.
Post a Comment