We are going to be a family of 5! Baby #3 is due just after Thanksgiving. We are so excited.
Millie includes the baby in family portraits now. She can't wait to have a new brother or sister. She says if it's a girl we will name her Cinderella, and if it's a boy we will name him Lightning, after Lightning McQueen.
Max is in a bit of denial, but I think he will warm up to a new baby after a bit. When we told the kids Millie was squealing in excitement (she's been asking for a baby for a while) and Max just said, "No!" Pretty funny.
This pregnancy has rocked my world a little bit. I seem to be more sick each time! Not a good pattern to be following. But I can tell it's going to be better soon, for which I am so thankful. And I know the kids and Tyler will be glad when I have some energy again and don't spontaneously fall asleep all the time. I've never been such a sleepy head! I seriously can't make it past 9 most nights. I've also had some insomnia, which is fun combined with the fatigue. I wake up in the middle of the night and it takes me a while to fall back asleep.
I have been a major negative Nancy, but I really am so thankful we get to bring another child to our family!

3 comments:
You are not a negative nancy at all!! You never complain! Plus pregnancy symptoms are very real, but certainly don't take away any love or excitement you have. And I am so excited for you too!! So hoping your sickness goes away ASAP! It's so hard when mom's sick.
Congrats on your coming addition!!!!
Congrats Camile!!!! So exciting!!!!! =D
Post a Comment