Max loves to bring as many friends with him as possible, doesn't matter where we're going. He lined them all up at Millie's swim lesson and I thought it was so funny.
Millie got to play at Kinlee's house and they discovered they have the same shirt! They're such cute friends and play so well together.
I accidentally forgot to get our single jogging stroller out of the car when Tyler and I switched cars. When we were heading to walk around the lake we had to improvise and Max said he could ride his bike. He did it - the whole 2 miles! I had to push him sometimes but he was a trooper and never asked to get off or anything.
We were talking about names for the baby and Millie circled her favorite. And then drew the baby with a full set of teeth.





No comments:
Post a Comment