Millie spent almost the whole weekend putting together the lego dollhouse she got for her birthday. She was so excited about it!
Millie also recruited anyone who would help her. I spent a lot of Saturday working on it with her and Tyler finished it with her on Sunday. Also notice Harvey in the wrap. Not an uncommon occurrence. It's the only way I get stuff done.
The kids and I were in the garage for a while and Max took a shovel to build a nest for worms. Not sure where he got the idea, but he sure worked hard on it.
A new way to win staring contests!
Max was especially handsome on Sunday so I asked Tyler to take some pictures of him on his new phone. This boy! He kills me!
And our 5 year old Millie. She still loves to wear her dress from Mitchell and Shayna's wedding. Can't blame her!








No comments:
Post a Comment