Harvey just wanted to be part of the action at Target one day and found a super safe way to do it.
Millie literally said "I'll never let go!" when I told her to turn around. She didn't understand why I was laughing so hard and taking her picture.
Had to document probably my best Max haircut thus far. Sometimes I want to go to hair school so it's not such a hit-or-miss thing.
Millie and Max love to talk to Alexa and add all kinds of crazy things to my shopping list. And for the record, Max told her to add "bear" to the shopping list, not beer. Max and Alexa don't always have crystal clear communication haha.
Millie got dressed one morning and then asked if I'd match her and wear "a tie-dye shirt and jiggly pants." I was a little offended by the term "jiggly pants," but then I learned that she's referring to the bottom of the pants (slightly flared instead of tight leggings) and that they move. That better be what she meant. Anyway, I will match her as long as she'll let me.
Harvey had his mouth on the (super-clean) oven door, trying to get to the zucchini bread. It did smell amazing.
Max loves playing with the action figures at Gigi's and Poppy's house lately.
Our kids are so lucky to have close relationships with all of their grandparents. We were hanging out with Gigi and Poppy one Saturday while Tyler was working and Millie and Max just hung all over Poppy! Literally!
Some Sunday doodles from Millie. She says it's the gold plates.
Coloring with Aunt Sarah.
Every time we see the car shopping carts at a store the kids think there must be a 3-seater somewhere. Until we find it, we improvise.
"Look Mom, I made my bed all by myself!"












1 comment:
Ok that last one of making the bed! All of it too! So precious!
Post a Comment