Tuesday, August 28, 2018

End of July

First swim after Harvey got his cast off! That little fishy was so excited. He jumped right in and swam his heart out the whole time!


We got to have the Webb kids with us for a few days. It was so fun to have cousins around. We tried to get out and do stuff a little bit but they played nicely at home too.


Millie and Eva did lots of nail painting.


Matilda viewing party. We'd been listening to the book in the car for several days so we were excited to watch it.


The boys thought it was so funny to get their hair done by the girls. 


Gigi was so nice to have us over, even with the extra kids. We swam and played in the game room and even watched some of the process of a tree removal haha.


I still have a thing for taking pictures of my sleeping children I guess. 


And we did some park hopping, which included a walk up the bird-watching tower.





Tyler came home from work one night and could tell I needed a break, so he sweetly suggested I go to the gym. I swam laps and sat with my feet in the hot tub for a minute and it was just really nice. Not a great picture but oh well. 


We took the Webb kids to Grandma's house and Harvey just wanted to sit in the high chair with his cars to play. It was highly unusual and very cute.


We said goodbye to Heidi and James at the end of the month! They will be in Indiana for a couple years while James gets his MBA. We miss them already!




No comments: