Kids have it so good at the dentist these days!
Millie dresses herself and comes up with some pretty awesome outfits. If I say anything or suggest anything different, she digs her heels in or sometimes takes it a step further (read: crazier). So I've learned that this is not a battle I'm willing to pick. I just smile and embrace her fashion creativity (though sometimes inwardly cringing haha)!
I hope she will like looking at these pictures one day and maybe giggle like I do!
While we're talking about Millie, she was a HUGE help to me in weeding our Jumanji-like backyard. I was putting it off because it was so early in the year I thought, but once we had weeds taller than Millie, it was definitely time haha. I was pregnant enough that this wasn't easy and Millie was so helpful! I'm so thankful for her!
We ended up with 12 large bags full of weeds. Wowzers. I also put down some fertilizer and the yard looks so much better!
Last Millie tidbit: it took forever for her scripture case to come in the mail (mostly because I thought I'd ordered it but actually hadn't, haha). When it finally came she was so happy!
Poppy snapped this during Stake Conference. Those lips are so luscious!
Max loves doing yoga. I do a lot of yoga lately and found a YouTube channel with yoga for kids (Cosmic Kids Yoga for anyone interested). Max loves to do it and Harvey follows along as well as expected. It's pretty darn cute!
Holding hands while walking through a doctor's office. These boys are such sweet buddies.
Harvey has been watching Millie and Max do piano and loves to have his turn afterwards. He hopped up there and said, "I can play the pinano too!"
I finally accomplished my 2018 goal of making Harvey's baby picture book. Just in time to start a new one for baby number 4! Hopefully I'll be more on the ball this time. No guarantees.
No comments:
Post a Comment