Thursday, August 1, 2019

Beginning of May

I tried to do some deep cleaning before baby girl was born and I had an adorable little helper! I let him pretend mop the walls all he wanted haha.



Little man, giant umbrella.


Millie and I got pedicures for Mother's Day and it was so fun! She looked so little in those big chairs. We had a great time together and it was nice to have my toes done when reaching them was really difficult.



The zipper on the trampoline completely came off so for a little while the kids were not allowed to jump unless someone was out there in case of an accident. I spent a lot of time standing at that opening.


This cute boy was completely worn out after a swim at Gigi's. 


Max and Nana playing slap jack. I love that our kids know several of their great-grandparents!


Snuggle buddy.


Baby girl and I were spoiled at a shower with some of our friends in the ward. Yummy pizza, good friends, and cute baby stuff! It was a good day.

No comments: