Sunday, March 22, 2020

Millie’s baptism

Millie was baptized at the end of January. It was such a special day with lots of family and friends. Millie is one loved and supported little girl! Garrett, McKenna, and Morgan came from Dallas and we having them there.




I had a very special moment with Millie, helping her get dried off and in dry clothes after being baptized. It hit me in that moment - while I did not directly participate in the ordinance, it has been my privilege to care for Millie in 2 of her purest moments on earth. The first when she was born and placed in my arms, fresh from heaven. The second, when she was fresh from the waters of baptism. Being a mother is such an honor.



Tyler did a great job with the baptism and confirmation. He loves Millie very much!


Thanks to the Webbs for coming from San Antonio and for being on Hazel duty for the whole baptism. 


Millie loves Brother and Sister Adame, her Primary teachers from last year. Sister Adame gave the opening prayer and they were so sweet to be there for Millie.



We had our families over for an early dinner after the baptism. We just felt so blessed to have so much love and support from family and friends. I did a terrible job making sure I talked to all the sweet friends that were there, but we were so grateful to everyone who came! 

No comments: