We’re having an interesting start to the new year. I wasn’t feeling well for a couple of days and it turns out that I have COVID! So instead of joining the fun with my family leading up to Sarah’s wedding, we are at home. Thankfully it has been mild.
I asked the kids if they wanted to come up with some goals for the new year, and Millie took the liberty of setting a goal she thought would be good for each of us! I really like mine.
Yesterday was my birthday. As an adult, the most exciting part of a birthday is the food. Unfortunately, I have the telltale COVID symptom - loss of taste and smell! So I am excited to have a redo whenever that comes back. Our families each stopped by with some gifts and now I am all set in the workout clothing department. It was so sweet. Cheers to 32!


No comments:
Post a Comment