Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Buh-bye

I'm off to the reunion! We're going to have a blast. Tyler will join on Friday evening, so I'm going to miss him. We'll try to save some fun for him. :) This week has been great, as lots of the fam has arrived. I really feel so lucky to have married into such a fun and wonderful family- I could not have hand-picked a better family to join! Tyler's internship started Monday, and despite still dealing with a little leftover flu-ish stuff, he's doing well and liking it.

I went rock climbing yesterday with my mom. Yeah, picture that. Have you ever been rock climbing with your mom? We had so much fun. Tim and Kenny were there with us after a little bit, and I decided it was more fun without strong boys showing off how high they could get- I enjoyed laughing and falling with my mom much more.

Anyway, I just think family is the greatest. I have THE 2 best ones, despite what you may think about yours. No rock.


p.s. not sure why the only picture I have from the last Andersen reunion with everyone in it is a silly picture... but I guess that represents us best anyway.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So it's been forever since you blogged!! What the deal-e-o? And taking care of three children is NO excuse. :)