Monday, December 5, 2011

Don't worry


We have entered the last week of classes! My last week of classes for probably my whole life. Do I seem sad? I'm definitely not. I love being in school, but I love that I'm almost done with that stage of life! 2 tests this week (who does that right before finals??), 5 finals and a presentation next week. Bring it on. I'm just trying to not stress about anything so Peanut will have a better chance of staying put at least 2 more weeks. Bob Marley keeps coming into my head this morning- Don't worry, be happy. But just in case she doesn't hang in there, our FHE activity tonight is going to be looking at/maybe purchasing a carseat and putting together a hospital bag! Everyone at church yesterday kept asking us if we were ready, if we had everything we needed, etc. and I started to freak a little bit. Uh, no... we have a few outfits we could put her in when she's a few months older, and a diaper bag (cutest diaper bag EVER... I love it), and a few other random things. So tonight is Peanut Preparedness night at our house. I laughed so hard as we were walking into the hospital last week to figure out what was up and Tyler kept saying, "We don't even have our camera with us! She can't come yet..." So now our cameras are all charged and sitting in a designated "grab and go" spot. It's funny how you realize what is important to you at certain times. 

Wasn't the Christmas Devotional the best?? That's one of my favorite broadcasts all year. It kicks off the Christmas season for me. Jeff and Robin came over to watch it and we had popcorn and hot chocolate- it's fun to have Jeff back! We've loved that every year we've been here at BYU we have had at least one sibling living close by. We'll definitely miss that when we leave. We read a book this weekend for our Humanities class-- that's right, a whopping almost 400-pager. Doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're reading out loud, it takes a ton longer. We're pretty proud of ourselves.

Our ward Christmas party is this weekend and I need to think of a fun dessert to bring. Any suggestions? I want to try something new!



2 comments:

McCaye said...

I have a dessert suggestion, I made it a few weeks ago for my RS enrichment. It is a gingerbread cake/pudding. Google "land'o'lakes gingerbread pudding" . It is awesome!

McCaye said...

And good luck with your last few weeks of preto! You look great! Ive heard some baby shower rumors so I will definitely see you soon.