All these statistics formulas just aren't sticking in my brain right now... too much other fun stuff bouncing around in there!
Cari and Aunt Sheila had a baby shower for me on Saturday. The theme was "Hello Peanut" and we feel so spoiled by everyone's generosity! We had a great time and Peanut's room now looks like a cute pink bomb exploded in it. Pictures to come soon, hopefully.
As of yesterday I am dilated to a little over 1 centimeter... which I know doesn't mean much but it's still exciting to me! Tyler is so cute, telling me to lie down all the time. He brings me water constantly and is trying to take over cooking like I'm crippled or something. It's adorable! I think he'll be less worried once I'm done with my last final on Thursday and Peanut still isn't here.
2 finals down, 4 to go. Tyler is 1 down and 4 to go. Tonight we are giving a presentation together for our humanities class. How fun is that? Our assignment is to cover the whole class in 3-5 minutes... wowsers. So we're going to talk about various people we have learned about and what they did and why we would or would not name our child after them. Gotta use the pregnant factor for creativity points, right? Hopefully it'll go well and I won't drag Tyler down too much- he is really good at this kind of stuff!
We sold back almost all of our textbooks yesterday and are super-happy with how it went. We may have even made a little money this time around! Take that, bookstore. Thank goodness I have a genius husband who knows how to beat the system.
I guess it's back to stats....
No comments:
Post a Comment