I feel like all I talk or write about lately is moving. Sorry. So here are some non-moving updates:
-Millie is really close to having a tooth and to sitting up! She can roll onto her stomach from her back now and her new favorite toy is her feet. Could we just freeze time for a bit while I catch up to this girl? Seriously, she's growing up too fast.
| Millie entertained everyone at dinner... funny how we can all stare at a baby for hours and think it's so great! |
-We got majorly house-hungry last night as Austin and Giselle took us around their beautiful almost-complete home! We are so happy for them. It also made us way excited to find a place in Houston.
-I'm trying to decide how I want to keep memories for our kids... any recommendations? I feel like scrapbooking is expensive and time-consuming. Maybe I will do a blog post each month about each child (as we have more) and print out books each year? I don't know. It's really important to me to be consistent in recording memories!
-Yesterday was my parents' 29th anniversary. And I thought almost 3 years was impressive! Happy Anniversary to you, Mom and Dad. Thanks for your example of a rock-solid and happy marriage.
-I found out a few nights ago that I paid far too much for this husband of mine... finally found his price tag.
| Yup, $15.99. I better be reimbursed within 30 days. |
That seems to be about it... now it's back to packing while watching Gilmore Girls!
3 comments:
Ahhh the sweet days of Gilmore Girls! I have to say that I have our DVR is set to record any episode of GG that comes on. I have at least one a day :) You would be so proud haha! Glad to hear you are all doing so well! I can't wait to see where you two pick to live in Houston! So exciting!
i've been getting into gilmore girls again! for the 28th time! season 2 episode 9!
Looks like you guys are doing great, Cam! I love reading your posts. Good luck with all the moving stuff!
Post a Comment