Monday, April 16, 2012

We are sentimental fools

I know I've talked a lot about our leaving Provo the last little while, but it pretty much consumes my thoughts these days, so that's what comes out here. Tyler and I went for a walk with Millie yesterday and reminisced on our time here and talked about exciting things in the future. This is the end of a pretty big chapter in our lives! It's crazy.

Heidi spoke in her old ward on her mission yesterday- she did such a great job!! I'm going to miss Heidi so much. We are so glad to have had the chance to spend this time with her. Sometimes I wish it were possible to live by ALL of our family. Maybe I will buy a huge piece of land and we'll just start a family compound? Something to think about. Speaking of family, they start trickling in for graduation on Wednesday and we are so excited!! I just love any excuse to get together. Family is the best.

Also, I finally found something to wear to graduation! Two somethings, actually. And at the two least likely stores. So now my joking about wearing nothing under my gown will stay a joke! Thank goodness. Thanks to Heidi for letting me drag her into store after store day after day. 

No comments: