Catching up on blogging when you are over a month behind is pretty daunting. So I'm not really going to. Here's a brief update:
-Millie is growing like a weed and is as cute as ever. We just can't get enough of her. Some of her new party tricks are fake coughing, spitting, growling, scooting backwards, and reaching for everything in sight! We don't put her in the bumbo anymore because she just tries to dive out of it every time, and her legs barely fit anyway. She is a little ham and loves to copy you if it's something she can do. We started her on oatmeal last week and I'm hoping she'll like it soon! Here are some pictures of her, since she's all we take pictures of anymore.
| Millie loves playing piano with her daddy |
| Out of focus but I love her face... "I want to eat that!" |
| A pre-dinner snack |
Tyler is studying like a crazy man for the CPA exam. He has taken the audit portion already and did awesome! When he comes home at the end of a long day of studying, he unwinds with basketball, ping pong, a swim, or some tennis. Tyler is working so hard and we're so grateful for him.
My days often include house-hunting of some kind, whether online or driving around to different houses. I've been taking long walks or runs almost every day, which helps me get to know this area and supports my eating habits. Gretchen and I bring Teddy on the leash and Millie in the stroller, so it's always a party. We go to Katy as often as possible to see my fam too. It's so great to be close to both our families!!
My days often include house-hunting of some kind, whether online or driving around to different houses. I've been taking long walks or runs almost every day, which helps me get to know this area and supports my eating habits. Gretchen and I bring Teddy on the leash and Millie in the stroller, so it's always a party. We go to Katy as often as possible to see my fam too. It's so great to be close to both our families!!


1 comment:
yay for you blogging!! I miss seeing little millie. I love her little feet in that third picture, so dainty and cute!
Post a Comment