Thursday, June 28, 2012

To frost or not to frost?





My project yesterday was what you see above-- cupcakes for my brother-in-law's Eagle Court of Honor! They turned out cute and yummy. I used THIS frosting recipe, but it wasn't as good as Mom's frosting, trust me. But it was a fun project! The kids loved the edible stars on the blue cupcakes, and the flag went with the patriotic, scout-y feel. And I got to learn how to pipe frosting! 

3 comments:

Karin said...

SO cute! I love them!

Kel said...

Camille I'm so impressed!

I miss you. Keep the pictures of your cute little fam coming. :)

Love ya!

Kellie

Brownie said...

Hi Camille,
I left a comment in your April entry addressed to "Mr. and Mrs. Woolf...you probably haven't seen that yet:)
I am still in awe as to how the package I sent to my son, Tyler ended up in your mail box. And... that I came across your blog...wow.
Kathleen