This was over a month ago, but Millie and I got to go to Utah for Jeff's wedding! I was SO nervous to fly by myself with Millie. Luckily she did awesome, and I just repeated "You will never see these people again" over and over in my head anytime I started to worry. Once we got there, I loved being with my family. It was the first time all the siblings had been together in over 3 years! We were missing a few husbands though- can't wait for Christmas when everyone will be there. Anyway, the trip was great. Here are a bunch of pictures.
| At the park for dinner... Millie did NOT like grass! |
| Reliving the old days- painting each other's nails |
| Waiting for the bride and groom |
![]() |
| The three babies born in 2012 finally met! |
| Millie entertained with a few numbers from The Sound of Music while we waited |
| The happy couple! |
| Soothing babies at the luncheon. NOT planned. |
| Millie shares drinks with anyone who will let her |
![]() |
| How many girls can fit in one elevator? |
![]() |
| Cheeser |
![]() |
| All the sisters |
![]() |
Such a fun trip!





No comments:
Post a Comment