Tyler got the new iPhone recently- hooray! We've had the same phones since we were engaged (almost 3.5 years ago, people), and he finally got a new one for work. The only issue is that our old phones are so old that they're pretty incompatible with the new one, so getting pictures off of it presents a little challenge. How to fix it? The hard way. I am texting old pictures to Tyler, who then e-mails them to me, and I download them from the e-mail into our pictures. With over 150 pictures, it's a long process. But it's so fun to go through old memories! I couldn't part with the pics and I was out of memory on my phone, so this could not have happened at a better time. Here are a few gems from the good ol' days.
| At an Astros game the summer we were engaged |
| Poor car! |
| Our dream kitchen we found at IKEA |
| He loves me |
| I think she was 2 days old here! |
| A walk in the mountains when we were first married |
| Hikin' the Y solo |
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys figured out a (very tedious) way to get all your pics off. I remember you saying that in Utah how you were trying to decide which ones you could delete :).
Can I just say that I'm so happy you're blogging again? My kids and I love to see little Millie and her cute smile that lights up the room!
p.s. You should get rid of the thing where you have to type words/numbers to leave a comment. I will admit, sometimes I don't comment just because of that. I know, I'm lazy.
Post a Comment