It's been a while since I've updated on Millie, even though I post a zillion pictures of her!
-Millie is 10 months old today. That is crazy to me! It really has gone by too quickly. She is such a happy little girl and the sunshine in our lives.
-She is close to walking, and I think when she walks she'll run. This girl is full-speed all the time! We can hardly keep up with her.
-She is very curious and wants to see everything all the time. Sometimes if I'm holding her and we're walking past something in the kitchen she'll just grab it, pulling it off the counter and usually bringing other things with it.
-She loves to "help" me fold laundry, which to her means pulling things out of the basket, sitting in the basket, or messing up the beautiful piles.
-Millie has 4 teeth. 3 on bottom, 1 on top. She's been working really hard on those top 4 teeth- I can see them all right under the skin but they're just not coming through. Poor thing. Teething has been rough for her and she's been very fussy! But she deserves to fuss about something- she's been such a good baby.
-She loves being outside, and sometimes going on a walk is the only thing I can do to keep her calm and in one place. She still barks whenever we hear/see a dog and she loves swinging at the park.
-She's a good eater still, and FINALLY started taking a bottle last month. Saved my life. She loves her baby food, even the nasty green stuff, and is starting to be more interested in what I'm eating, which I'm really excited about. Except that it means I've got to watch what I eat, for her sake! When your 10-month old is reaching for the tootsie pop in your mouth, you realize something's gotta change. Probably for the best.
-Millie loves bath time, except when it comes to washing her face and hair. She hates having her face cleaned after a meal too.
I can't believe she's almost a year old. We love you Millie Mae!
I can't believe she's almost a year old. We love you Millie Mae!
No comments:
Post a Comment