Thursday, November 29, 2012

That one time I scarred our child for life

Hopefully she won't remember...




Please excuse the fuzzy photos. No way was I paying over $20 to buy one of their "professional" pictures. The iPhone works just great, thank you.

It was sad, and hilarious. Poor Millie. But hey, check out her ponytail! She finally has enough hair for one!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

THat's so funny!! Poor little girl, haha that's how Kelsey was. I don't know anyone under the age of 2 or 3 that doesn't cry for Santa. Pretty ironic.
Love the ponytail! So stinkin adorable! What's with everyone having more hair than my kids?! ;)

Lindsay said...

THat's so funny!! Poor little girl, haha that's how Kelsey was. I don't know anyone under the age of 2 or 3 that doesn't cry for Santa. Pretty ironic.
Love the ponytail! So stinkin adorable! What's with everyone having more hair than my kids?! ;)

Mama_Mary said...

Camille - my first child had a very similar reaction at exactly the same age; he was a January baby too and this picture brought back memories. Now he's 31, and if it's any comfort, he turned out just fine - no Santa scars. In fact, he's the first one to start with the Christmas CDs :-) Maribeth Pettigrew